Have You Ever Dreamed of Running Your Own Halloween Store?
With a Low Startup Cost and No Long Term Commitments, NiceZOW Halloween’s Consignment Operator Program might be your dream come true Here’s how it works:
- NiceZOW will supply the operator with the best assortment of Halloween merchandise in the industry.
- NiceZOW will furnish the operator with POS terminals to ring sales and replenish merchandise during the season.
- NiceZOW takes a percentage of the sales. We pay for all freight in and out, throughout the season.
- The consignment operator negotiates his/her own lease with the landlord, purchases all fixtures and supplies. Operates under the NiceZOW name and complies with our basic merchandising and marketing philosophies.
- The consignment operator controls expenses and pays only for what is sold. NiceZOW takes back all unsold merchandise at the end of the season.
- NiceZOW looks for consignment operators in markets where we do not have company stores or already established operators.
- Simple contract to sign by both parties.
- Deposit to be received at contract signing.
- Temporary lease site selected by August.
- Automated withdrawals of funds through credit card sales.
- Signed non-compete clause.
- Lease in operator’s name. All lease payments sole responsibility of operator.
- Proof of insurance and financial disclosure required.